2.27.2008

I've been tagged...again!!

So my sister tagged me again and I'm supposed to write 6 interesting things about me and one is supposed to be a lie...well I decided to put a little twist on it...

6 interesting things about me being pregnant....but there is no lie, because there is nothing untrue about being pregnant!!
1. Unstoppable crying- I just woke up from a dead sleep CRYING because nICH did something mean in my dream(poor nICH he always gets the blame!) Did I wake up and think "why am I crying it was a stupid dream, stop crying! Oh no, no, no...the crying continued for about ten minutes, I couldn't stop...unstoppable
2. Insomnia- I love to sleep...I really do, but lately I am up around 1:00 or 2:00 until about 3:00 or so....the other night I almost bought a airbrush make-up machine...because it would make you as flawless as a movie star in your very own home, it sounded great! Who wouldn't want to look flawless!!
3. Going from training bra to....Victoria Secret model!!!
4. Incredible Moodiness- I have been really moody lately and I feel really bad for those I work with, they usually get the brute of all my wrath. My sister told me she was going to make be a button that says "Sorry I'm ornery...I'm PREGNANT!" Thanks Melissa!
5. Anxiety- The worry of whether the baby is growing, that it's healthy and I'm doing everything I can right, the worry if I will be a good parent or not...whether I'll know what I am doing! This is one of life's biggest purchases that has NO return policy!!
and my favorite...that nICH says I shouldn't admit to anyone...that I am now going to admit to the whole world!!
6. The little tingle of pee I get every time I sneeze or cough or laugh really hard or stand up to fast or run to fast or pretty much doing anything!!
Well I hope I haven't embarrassed myself...or you to much and you have enjoyed reading
6 interesting things about me being pregnant!!

4 comments:

Mylissa 2 said...

I love it!!!! That is so funny. I am hard at work on your badge!

Mylissa 2 said...

Hey I know what you should name your baby, Nicholas Jr., it wouldn't be confusing at all. My kids would then refer to you as Boy Nich, Girl Nic, and Baby Nich!!!!

Haylee said...

oh Nic, you big cry baby! lol just kidding. I'm excited you guys to have a baby boy...boys rule!

Andrea said...

HAHAHA, too funny, I was cracking up. I hear you with the random night waking. That was totally me except that I just could never fall asleep in the first place. Sorry to be the one to break it to ya, but the whole pee thing doesn't always get better (just trust me on this one) but just keep working on those kegels :) It was so fun to see you guys. Keep your fingers crossed that the house sells soon so we can move!!!!