2.26.2008

Hello Officer


Well nICH is starting a new career path...He got hired on with the Sheriff's office working at the county jail!! He is so excited about his new job...I on the other hand am a little nervous!!


He will be in training for 11 weeks...which is hard work...up early every morning, commuting 50 miles from home, sitting through hours of classes, working out and learning defense tactics(that he likes to practice on his loving wife...lucky me!!) then home...it makes for a long day, by the time he gets home he is ready for bedtime...after graduation in May he will start working at the jail!!


CONGRATULATIONS nICHY...I am so proud of you!!
Love you lots! :)

2 comments:

Mylissa 2 said...

Nich looks like a very scary occifer I hope I don't do anything bad and get thrown in jail, I wouldn't want to be up against him!

JC&S said...

I need to see belly pictures