2.28.2008

HALF WAY THERE...!!!

Yeah!! We are half way there!!
nICH & I went to my 20 week ultrasound a couple weeks ago.
It was so amazing...there really is a baby in there!! Lately every time I tell someone that I'm pregnant I get this response "your pregnant...you don't even look pregnant!" Also patients that come to the office and see me every time they come in...keep giving me the questionable look "is she pregnant or is she just putting on weight?...I don't dare ask her!" I could tell them but it's more fun to see their faces...hopefully it will be obvious in a few months.
It was nice to see that there really is a baby inside my belly and it's not just getting fat for no reason...and our baby is growing and is healthy!

We also found out we are having a boy!! We are so excited...nICH was happy either way, girl or boy. But deep down I really wanted a boy...and I think nICH is super excited to have a boy to ride motorcycles with!
We can't wait for our little munchkin to get here!

6 comments:

Haylee said...

Yay! Nic I love your belly pics! SUPER DUPER CUTE!

amanda said...

Cute haircut!!

Mylissa 2 said...

Sorry to break it to ya sis, the second half is way worse than the first!!!! And the last month is almost unbearable. But don't worry it will end one day and you will be so happy but then you will realize hey what is this thing that cries at me all day long, it was so much easier to take care of inside. No worries though you can't change it now so just embrace it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

The Young Family Inc. said...

Ahhhh!!! Boys RULE! Sooo happy for you guys!!

Katy said...

Nicole!!!
So happy to hear from you! I miss you! I'm going to add you to my links, so I can keep up with your fun life. You look adorable pregnant. You have always been beautiful! I was just talking to my husband about you the other day...told him how we went cross-country skiing on the golf course...so fun. Keep in touch! P.s. I would love to have your email address...there is something I wanted to tell you without it being read by others. :)
P.s.s. I love your song list. Fun!