5.29.2007

aRE wE tHERE yET???

Well now that we are homeless (we sold our house on May 18th) we needed somewhere to put all of our stuff! nICH did a little research and found a perfect storage unit! So early Saturday morning we jumped in the penske truck...and we were off to Utah!


the hottest truck driver I've ever seen!


nICH loves gizzards...I think they are disgusting!! According to my mother-in law and nICH the Flying J off the freeway in Ellensburg has the best gizzards...so of course we had to stop and get some!

YUMMY!

After about 8 hours in the truck i was getting extremely bored...like beyond bored! I had taken like 8 naps...had eaten every snack in sight....and like a fool I didn't bring a book to read! So I started begging nICH to let me drive, but of course he didn't want to let me drive because then he would be bored (and probably because he was terrified to let me drive the ginormous truck) but after a lot of whinning...I got my way!

pulling out of the gas station wasn't too bad...but then came the freeway! I was a little nervous and I think nICH was wishing he never let me get behind the wheel!

2 comments:

The Young Family Inc. said...

What are gizzards? I am thinkin' it's a cross between a lizard and gorilla...get back to me.

Mylissa 2 said...

Who ever let you drive that thing, what was Nich thinking I'm glad you didn't kill anybody!!!