5.27.2007

wE'RE oN tHE mOVE...

So...we've decided to move to Utah!! We are sad to leave but excited to start a new adventure! I want to go back to school and get my RN and nICH wants to pursue a new career in law enforcement! Hopefully our dreams will come true in Utah! We love and will miss you all very much!

only 1/4 of our stuff!!



Our 26 foot long truck...YUP 26 feet!


lOREN & nICH are the best stacker's ever! They packed the whole truck VERY neatly!!

I was the lucky soul that got to move this box!!

as nICH carries the table...my little Hercules!!


bEAU came at the best time...just in time to help nICH carry the HEAVY dresser down 4 flights of stairs!!


the boys inspecting a MINOR ding!!

lOREN inspecting his perfect packing job!!

1 comment:

The Young Family Inc. said...

The "hernia box" is freakin' hilarious! You can come hole up at my house…we have AC…and really good food…and I am really funny…and you two are homeless…and you are funny too…think about it…