6.05.2007

wE mADE iT!

We made it to Utah!! Finally after a long, long drive and a night pit stop at the Meppen's, we made it to our final destination. On Monday morning we drove the Penske truck to our storage unit and the fun began unpacking the 26 ft...YUP 26 feet...of stuff!! My sister and brother-in law came to help us unpack...and the boys were there to help too they were so eager to carry some boxes into the storage unit, they would pick a box and ask if they could carry it...I picked up the box and said "I think this box might be a little heavy for you" of course they are tough boys and said "no I don't think it is...I can carry it"...I would hand them the box and then the turth came out "ya your right it is too heavy...I can't carry it!" It was pretty darn funny!


mAX was so excited to go for a ride in the big truck with the "boy" nICH

After we were done unpacking the truck, all I wanted to do was go home and take a nap... that wasn't so much the same thought for nICH!

He decided to mow my sisters lawn! He says it is theraputic for him! But the funny thing was it started to rain...like pouring down rain and we kept trying to get nICH to stop and come inside! He couldn't finish until the job was done! He was soaked to the bone when he was finally done!

What a nice guy, huh?!!

1 comment:

Mylissa 2 said...

Hey thanks dude for mowing my lawn, but I guess it was kind of pay back for unloading all of you stuff, oh yeah and I think we did that twice. But hey it was worth it to have you guys here in Utah!