6.12.2008

Baby Shower!!

Lots of food...
Lots of presents...
and Lots of fun games
Game #1...guess how big nICOLE's belly is
mELISSA measured...
I think she might have added a couple of inches..he he!
Game #2: baby word unscramble
mELISSA won!!
Game #3: Guess that poop!!
mELISSA microwaved candy bars into diapers, and then you had to guess which candy bar wast in the diaper!!
probably the only diaper kRISTI has had that close to her face!!
cATHY made a cute diaper cake and my mOM made a bouquet of roses out of baby socks!
Super cute!!

mOM, mELISSA and cATHY...Thank you so much for throwing me such a wonderful Baby shower it was a fun day! Baby Leo says thanks for all the gifts everyone brought...he is a spoiled little boy already!! I love you all!!

5 comments:

Mylissa 2 said...

Gross that diaper game is disgusting!!! He He, I loved it, especially the look on your mothers face when we played it!

Jon and Becky Hall said...

That was so fun!! I liked the diaper game no matter how gross it was!! You will never see anyone putting there nose in a diaper!! It is getting closer nick this is when the time seems to stand still at least for me. I love ya can't wait to see the minnie nicholas !!

Katy said...

So sad I missed out. Looks like you had a great time! Hope to see you soon. By the way, we live in Salt Lake now...are you around there too?

Jon and Becky Hall said...

I am so sorry about the bed rest. I know that has to suck. I went on wednesday and my baby is already dropped. So I am on the easy train not quite bed rest. I feel so bad. I wish I could come be bored with you!!! Just keep me posted I worry about ya all the time. I love ya guys!!

Kera said...

wow, pregnancy looks SOOO good on you. I was not so fortunate :)