5.25.2008

GRADUATION !!

Friday nICH graduated from the training academy! It was a perfect day, my Mom came down and watched graduation with me and then took nICH and I out for lunch to celebrate...we got excellent service at lunch!! It must have been nICH's sharp looking uniform or the gun strapped to his hip...either one the Waiter was extra nice to our table!

Deputy Nicholas L. Friedrichsen


(sorry about the blurry video!)

nICH's fellow officers

pOWELL, sCHAFFER, fRIEDRICHSEN, mOORE, cHRISTENSEN

Utah County boys!

proud mAMA of her Deputy dADDY!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Hey girl!
No, I didn't get an invite to your shower, but I would love to come if I can. Let me know through email if you want. I think you already have my address. Thanks and I'm so excited for you new little guy to come!

The Young Family Inc. said...

Go Nich!!!!!!!

Genevieve said...

Congratulations Nich!!! You look so professional- I will try my best never to pick fight in front of you!

Mylissa 2 said...

Congrats Nich! Remember no speeding tickets!!!!!

Katie Jane said...

Hey Nicole, this is Katie Merrill from good old SV. Just thought I would say hi since I found your blog! You are too cute! congrats on a new babe on the way!