4.27.2008

dEPUTY fRIEDRICHSEN's first day...

Thursday was nICH's first full day at the jail...he loves his new job...and I love that I am married to a big tough guy! Don't mess with my honey...he'll take you to jail!

He was in the middle of an inmate fight translating in Spanish to one inmate that it is not okay to call his neighbor an A#$%&@E and that he should act like an adult or some friends and I could take him to his own little cell so he could carry on with his tantrum...I'm sure there will lots of good stories to come!

awesome bag he got to carry all his gear...radio, flashlight(that is heavy enough it could be used as a weapon), pepper spray, and cuffs!

CONGATULATIONS nICH...I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

I Love you Deputy!!

1 comment:

Mylissa 2 said...

Nicole live above the bad language!!!! Congrats Nich on your new job, remember no speeding tickets for me!!! Pass that on to your co-workers!