4.16.2008

baby oh baby...look at that belly!

I know, I know....I have been really bad about blogging, so here is a much needed update and some belly pictures!!
I went to my Doctor appointment last week and he said that baby Leonidas (his name for the time being, even though nICH's mom absolutely hates it...but if we don't pick a new name before he is born...Leonidas might be it!!) was about 1 1/2 pounds and I looked at my belly and thought no way that is incredible that a baby of that size(and will get even bigger) could be in there! The Doc also said that by my next appointment he will be around 3 pounds...WOW!


I can feel the baby more a lot more now! nICH finally felt him kick the other night(I actually started crying a little) every time I would yell at nICH to come feel him kicking, he would run over, put his hands on my belly and the little stinker would stop kicking. So nICH as thought that I have just been teasing him this whole time...but he finally felt him!

3 comments:

Mylissa 2 said...

The first belly pic looks like you are a little possessed, did Nich but you in a trance so he could get a picture!!!!!

The Young Family Inc. said...

You look GREAT! I LOVE the name... Leo for short?

KristiJohnson said...

It's about time you update your blog!! :) You make a very cute pregnant lady, but I think that Melissa might be right about the first pic. But no worries, you are still darling!!
Kristi