12.30.2007

nICH's scavenger hunt!!

Well...one evening when nICH got home from work he found a note on the garage door...and this is what it said:
Welcome Home Love!
I have made a scavenger hunt for you!! If you get each clue it will lead you to a much awaited surprise!!
There are 6 clues for you to find, each clue will hopefully lead you to the next clue. You can ask for help on one clue (if you should so need)!!
Good Luck, I Love You very much and most of all have fun!!



Here are all the clues..let's see if you can figure out the much awaited surprise!!



Clue #1: Don’t be a “bink” you can find them all!

Clue #2: I always have it that’s no doubt, when I’m curled up on the couch it is "this", I’m not without!


Clue#3: "Boudreaux’s" really knows his stuff, when I have an itch he creams it with a snitch.


Clue#4: It "smells" so sweet, it "smells" so nice. You like to use it, no matter what the price.


Clue#5: I sleep so soundly, I sleep so well, just because you’re my “Daddy” now!!

Clue #6: I may be a small, I may be short, but I "package" a big punch of course!!

In case you have no CLUE what the surprise is....we are having a baby!! I am due on July 12, 2008! We couldn't be happier!!

11 comments:

Haylee said...

I am sooo excited for you guys!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Haylee said...

I am sooo excited for you guys!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Andrea said...

Hooray, we are so excited for you guys. It was great that we got to see you when you were here. Post lots of pic of that cute growing belly. Hopefully our babies will be able to play this Summer. Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Barlow Family said...

Congrats! Josh and I are so excited for you! How fun! Can't wait to see pic. of your little one!

Mylissa 2 said...

Hey congrats on the brat, I bet I will get to babysit sometime considering that I owe you big time!!!!
Just wanted to let you know one of my goals for this year is to out number you posts. You currently have 43 and I have 33 I will catch up and overpower, yes I know, I need to get a life!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to tell the new daddy to be! I am so happy for you guys!

Marianne

LindsayDenise said...

Nicole,

I am so happy for you both!! You will be the best mom I know!! Congratulations, I love you!!

Kera said...

That is so AWESOME. Get ready for the rollercoaster of fun that comes along with a babe.
I can't wait to show Patrick!
By the way, I loved the comment on todays blog. I laughed so hard.

Mark said...

Yeah for you guys!
So proud of you Brown!
You 2 are awesome but babies are the the best.

Chris and Jerrae said...

Look at how wonderful everything is working out-move to Utah- a house- a baby- I'm a think'n you guys are on the right path!!!!!