12.30.2007

Christmas Morning

mERRY cHRISTMAS!!
Everyone was up early to open presents...gRAM couldn't wait! I don't know what time gRAM got up, but before she went to bed Christmas Eve she said she was waking up at 4:00, I told her she was crazy and there was no way I was getting up that early! I think I finally made it downstairs around 7:30!
nICH and lOREN handed everyone their gifts...then we all went to town opening them!
gRAM patiently waiting to open her present


um...what's in here...






my lOREN...that looks like a big present


I think cATHY was the first one done opening presents...she LOVES Christmas!



Thanks nICH, you have such good taste! (wink, wink)

the baby even got presents this year...spoiled with love already!!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year, and hope you all did too!

No comments: