12.02.2007

I've been tagged!!

So my sister Melissa tagged me and has been on my case to complete it! So here goes...

8 Things I am Passionate About:
1- nICH
2- family
3- gospel
4- friends
5- my job(even though I complain often)
6- chocolate milk (a new found love)
7- blogging
8- my new dirt bike (thanks nichy)

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1- Buy two Harley's-and ride from Spanish Fork, UT pit stop in Smithfield, UT then on to Everett WA!
2- Go on a Honeymoon (maybe for our 5th anniversary!)
3- Get my RN!! (I'm working on the 20 yr plan)
4- Lose 10 pounds
5- go to foreign country with nICH
6- Run a half marathon
7- make a difference in someones life
8- Serve a mission with nICH

8 Things I say Often
1- "hello..."
2- "shut up!"
3- "geschisa"
4- "Dude"
5- "I love you more"
6- "my stomach hurts... so bad"
7- "did you fart?"
8- "please tell me I am not this smart"(usually after I have done something really dumb!)

8 Things I have learned this year:
1-if you buy 40 pounds a chicken (not frozen) in a box and get home from the grocery store and you are to tired to separate the chicken into separate freezer bags and end up putting the 40 pound bag of chicken in the freezer...you will end up with 40 pounds of molded demented chicken! Then one night when you are trying to make dinner...that of course calls for two chicken breasts...you can't just go out to the freezer, open the door and take out two chicken breasts! No, no...you have to take the whole demented mass of chicken into the kitchen put it in the sink and chisel a chunk of chicken off...without chopping your finger off! (Next time I have the opportunity to do this again...I will be sure to get a picture so you can have a visual!!)
2- 40 pounds of chicken should be separated into individual freezer bags!
3- I can never be successful on the sugar-free diet (kudos to nICH)!!!
4- never say "who wants to go first" when giving little kids shots!
5- running at six AM is never easy!
6- how to ride a dirt bike...my Honda CR125
7- moving is not easy...but being close to my sister is the best thing ever!!
8- Being married to nICH is so much fun!!!

1 comment:

Mylissa 2 said...

So..... did you have chicken for dinner? Glad you learned the lesson the really hard way, next time remember you have a really intelligent sister that gives great advice!!!!!!!
Thanks for doing the tag it was fun to read.