9.14.2010

Our sweet baby girl

heading to the hospital LABOR day morning( how ironic to go into labor on Labor day)
epidurals are magical...I was feeling good!
waiting for baby G to arrive
here she is...9/6/2010 8# 7oz 20.5 inches long

big brother

keags was happy to see her and hold her


lots of loves for his baby sister




daddy's little girl
she's got him wrapped around his finger already
family of four now...

keags is such a big help...he wanted to help buckle her in the carseat
ready to go baby

8 comments:

Mylissa 2 said...

What the heck you have child #2 and suddenly you have some spare time to update your blog! Weird, but glad you did. I need some snuggles from that little girl!!!!

Aleman's said...

She is beautiful! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congrats!

Nicole and Andy said...

Nicole! Congratulations! She is going to be one LOVED little lady being the only girl so far on Meppen side! Be careful though, she may go 'missing' one day and you'll find her at Melissa's:) That is so cool, she's beautiful.

The Young Family Inc. said...

Great work Momma! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Haylee said...

congrats Nicole she is so cute! BTW I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Keags totally has your hair!

Jon and Becky Hall said...

I love that you put picks from the hospital. I can't wait to hold that cute little thing again!! Good job!!

Cj-Sg said...

So I am a tad late. congrats darlin we have the exact same familes...one boy one girl. careful I think girls are harder

HowellAZ said...

Hey - I haven't been on your blog in ages, but we were just getting an update from Amanda the other day, so I thought I'd check. I can't wait to see more pictures of your baby girl! I love the little helper (Keags) and his hair. Too darn cute! So Ben and I are moving to Utah. We'll have to catch up soon. Happy Holidays!