7.16.2009

30 Things we(keags and i) LOVE about nichy...

1. he works hard for our family!
2.he makes funny noises when he reads me stories
3.he lets me take a bite of his bowl of ice cream
4.he is a perfect example for our son.
5.he gives keags and i kisses, first thing when he walks in from work.
6.he mows our lawn to perfection
7.he always knows how to make me laugh, when I'm sad.
8.he's not afraid of being silly.
9.he is always honest.
10.he kisses me in the kitchen
11.he works hard long hours, so i can be home with keags!
12.he encourages me!
13.he plays cars with me.
14.he holds me and kisses me when i'm sad.
15.he makes me want to be a better person.
16.he'll share his chair with me.
17.he plays ball with me.
18.he is incredibly smart.
19.he is my best friend.
20.he goes grocery shopping with me!
21.he gave me a beautiful son!
22.he loves me just the way i am!
23.he never gives up!
24.he looks hot in his uniform!
25.he's gonna teach me how to ride a motorcycle!
26.he smells like heaven!
27.he lets me pull his arm hair!
28.he is always willing to help others!
29.he protects us...we always feel safe with you!
30.he chose me to spend eternity with!! I love you!
Happy 30th Birthday Nich!!! We love you so much!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Happy Birthday to BOTH of you! You are special people...I feel blessed to call you friends!

Kera said...

We like him too.