8.31.2008

kEAGAN's baby blessing

Keagan was blessed on August 10, 2008
It was a very special day and there were a lot of people that came to celebrate with him.

I looked around for a baby blessing outfit for keags and couldn't find one that I liked, so my mom made him his outfit...it was perfect I love it!! my mom is amaxing she can make anything! Thanks Mom!

Keagan also wore the outfit that Nich was baptized in...it was so adorable on him.

Nich blessed Keagan with Bishop Rowley, Uncle Brad and Grandpa.

great grandma meppen and stephenson came

uncle nate even wore a tie...a rarity!!




my family is so big...we were still missing 3 people! we missed you amanda, genni and dan!

keagan and his cousins, tate bj and max...super cute boys!

1 comment:

Mylissa 2 said...

I love the cousins picture. Those are some cute boys. Gotta love Nate in a tie, we should frame that and hang it on your mother's wall!!!!