4.29.2008

tWENTY nINE wEEKS

Today I had another Doctors appointment... things are great, they got the blood work back from my wonderful glucose test...let me tell what a experience that was...I go into the lab at the hospital...hungry because I haven't eaten for three hours (I usually eat every half hour it seems)and they give me some glucose 50 orange soda to drink, the nice lab lady says "now drink this slowly...pour some in the cup...sip it and repeat over about 5 minutes...and don't wonder to far...some people tend to faint or get nauseous" so if the stuff tastes nasty I have to endure the misery for 5 MINUTES and possibly throw up or faint...well I drank the nasty orange soda that tastes like it has 5 alkazelters in it and waited for them to call be back to draw my blood! As I was waiting...I thought I was going to explode from the worst gas I have ever had!! TMI...I know...but it was horrible and I thought you should know!! But my blood work came back normal...so thank heavens I don't have to go through the 3 hr test!!
My belly has grown 4in and I have gained 5 pounds (as you can see in the picture below) since my last appointment. Dr. Nance said that little Leonidas is about 3 lbs now and by the end of May he will be close to 4 lbs...WOW! It never seizes to amaze me that there is a 3 lb growing baby inside my belly....how cool and weird is that! I feel him moving all the time...its incredible...I love being pregnant I have been blessed with such an easy pregnancy so far (I hope I didn't just jinx myself...hurry someone knock on wood!)

I promise I didn't put a basketball in my shirt...and yes I am selling tickets, $30 a piece for the ski slope off my backside!!!

10 more weeks to go!!!! Can't wait to see you little Leo!!

8 comments:

KristiJohnson said...

only $30 for the ski slope ride??? Sign me up!! :)

Mylissa 2 said...

How much for the monstrous ride down the front side?!

nich, nic, and keags! said...

$150 for the dangerous slope in front!! Only if you dare!!

Mylissa 2 said...

Do you take Visa?!

amanda said...

Leonidas???

Haylee said...

I love your belly pic's nic! hope you have fun in Seattle!
Haylee

Chelsea said...

YEAH! I'm so glad to see you! You look great! CONGRATS! Hope you don't mind me adding you to my list of blog stocking!

Jon and Becky Hall said...

Hey it was great to see ya! It sounds like you goes are doing great! I can't wait to see the little leo!