2.05.2008

nICH's new toys....

I had just got home from work, shut the garage door and walked in the house, I took my shoes off and headed into the kitchen and heard the garage door open..."hmm nICH's" home I thought....but then I heard a strange noise...the noise of a motorcyle(or so I thought!!), I thought "good crap...did he ride his dirt bike home, its like 25 degrees outside" So I walked out to the garage and found nICH with a huge smile from ear to ear on his face!

I walked outside and saw these...


yup..two Honda three wheelers

nICH is in Heaven

and I must admit...so am I, they are pretty fun to ride!!

3 comments:

Kera said...

Where did he get such things! I had no idea they still make those things.

Mylissa 2 said...

I love that he bought them because I have had such fun riding in the snow on them!!!!!

Andrea said...

we're in big trouble when Beau gets there. Just imagine all the toys we'll have to have too!!! I better start saving now.