7.30.2007

Happy Pioneer day!!

The 24th of July is a big deal in Utah (a little bigger than the 4th) I remember when I was living in Arizona and getting excited for Pioneer day (the 24th of July) ...but funny thing is...they don't celebrate Pioneer day! I thought everybody celebrated I was ready for BBQ's parades and best of all some more fireworks. Needless to say I was super excited for the 24th this year! We went to the Spanish Fork parade (that nich was in) then had a BBQ with friends at the Iverson's
(aka: home)

Our adventures started with a balloon ride and breakfast courtesy of the Kenny Parcell team ReMax results.
the balloon just went up to 60 ft or so but that was far enough for me!



then we were off to the parade

only in UT do you get to see the Elders walking in the parade!
nich throwing frisbees for the "Kenny Parcell" team


he did A LOT of walking that day!

I want this guys bike...its a short fall to the ground!


BBQ time

we had Halibut fish and chips

Then the best part of the night

FIREWORKS!!


watching snake fireworks

No comments: