7.06.2007

Farewell Nich and Nic!!

Thank you so much Cathy and Judy for throwing us such a wonderful going away party!!!

We were so happy that everyone came to wish us good luck and farewell on our new adventure to Utah!

nICH saving up some energy before the party

a little sneak preview of the food....pAPA is probably saying right now "I put just enough it that bowl for me...if I wanted you to have some I would have put an extra spoonful in!" RIGHT NANA!!

aVERY, eLLIE & kAYLEE

kATIE & jOSH cHMELA

aUNT jUDY

Everyone that came to the party...We miss you all very much!!

gRAM fRIEDRICHSEN

3 comments:

Chris and Jerrae said...

That was so much fun. We miss you guys already...come home!!!!

The Young Family Inc. said...

Seriously, you guys look so unhappy there. There is no shame in calling it quits. I'll be waiting with open arms.

nich, nic, and keags! said...

Hey...if you guys come down here...I will take you boating!!