6.17.2007

gARAGE sALE

I love garage sales!
We helped nICH's parents out with the garage sale while they were out of town. Some of our friends came shopping and hung out with us! It was fun!

nICH setting up

everything had a perfect place!


Ever wondered where Santa gets all those presents for good little boys and girls

He goes to garage sales!


nICH counting the hard earned money...also making sure all the bills face the same way!

cHRIS was so happy to get a transformer (let us know how long it takes to put it back together)!

getting some sun with my friends

5 comments:

The Rooster said...

This has nothing to do with garage sales or anything - just wanting to say that I am psyched you guys moved to Utah. We need to get together ASAP! Call me or something!

- Conor

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I will try this again. I typed a whole long email the other day and couldn't send it cuz I didn't have a password or something.

How's Utah? Is the weather hot? We wish you would send some up here. It has been kinda cold, however, today it is beautiful.

Loren is helping Ray paint the upstairs at our house. It looks so nice. Loren spent the night last night to finish today. I am so excited to get the new carpet and never have to smell chemicals or cat pee again.

Keep in touch and I will check out the site periodically.

Love Auntie J.

Andrea said...

Uh I think you are missing some pictures of the best garage sale guests the whole day....the Knapton's. We miss you guys. Did you make it to Utah yet???

Chris and Jerrae said...

Yes the transformer now in a million pieces.....and my husband told me exactly what each little piece was. Because of course each piece is a different transformer making up the larger transformer.? Barbies were never that complicated, all you had to do was accessorize and that at least turned out to be a valuable life skill.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.