5.23.2007

MoM and kATE visit Seattle!

My MoM bought kATELYN and I princess hairbands at Pike Street Market so that we could feel like a princess for a day. We wore them ALL DAY long! At the end of our adventurous day we went to Azteca to get dinner, while we were waiting for our food one of the waiters came over and started playing with my princess hairband...humming the wedding march you know the dum dum da dum da dum dum dum (or something like that) of course I went bright red and said "oh no...I'm not a bride...I've been married for like ever." (two years in August to be exact!) then he gave me this look like "then why the heck do have that ridiculous thing in your hair! So I explained that my mom bought them for us to be princesses for the day and he said "well then where is her crown for being the QUEEN!" It was pretty darn funny!


We went to see the Fremont Troll! I told my mom that the troll is in the movie "Ten Things That I Hate About You" that see shows her class every year. She couldn't remember it...I need to watch it with her and point him out!



Katelyn's new bOYFRIEND!!!

On the ferry to Bainbridge Island



Poor Katelyn!! She had a long day of fun!

2 comments:

The Young Family Inc. said...

I LOVE playing tourist in Seattle! What a cute family!

Mylissa 2 said...

I am sad I never came to visit you while you lived in Seattle, will you move back so I can?!