3.31.2007

hONEYMOON


We went camping up in Bellingham, WA for our honeymoon.

It was Labor day weekend and we got off to a late start and we were worried that we may not get a camping spot. But we took our chances...and got a awesome camping spot. I can't remember what the Campground was called but it was beautiful!


nICH did all the work...

He put up the tent...
both tents!!


We weren't quit used to sleeping in the same bed...let alone a sleeping bag!!
Just kidding one tent was for all of our stuff!

gathered fire wood


and he went claming for some yummy dinner!

WoW...you got some big clams!!




All while I played in this cool tree...


How did this happen?...mmm!

I guess I'll never know....


after all nICH's chores were through he came to play too...


what a HOTTIE!!


The beach was beautiful and the sunsets were awesome!


1 comment:

Kera said...

What a cool thing for a honeymoon. Seriously, you guys are adventurous. I really can't wait to meet you both :)
These pictures are great.
I heard all about the wedding this summer from Shane and the rest of the boys. It was funny to hear their side of it and talking about Logan (my old stomping ground) They were a bit tipsy when telling so the story may have gotten a little distorted :)