3.29.2007

"First comes love...then comes marriage"



We were married on August 27, 2005 in Logan, Utah!


Bishop Robert King performed our ceremony.



BJ was the ring bearer. He looked so handsome in his tux!




eLLIE was the flower girl. She absolutely loved her "princess dress"
as she would say.



They were so cute together!



The Groomsmen: cHRIS, cARRAS, jON, jOSH, nATE & little bJ.

The Bridemaids: aMANDA, mELISSA, kATELYN, bECKY, gENNI
& pRINCESS eLLIE






The ceremony was perfect. I tend to be a bit emotional, I am sure some were wondering if I was happy or sad, because I cried... a lot!


But it was all happy tears!



mR. & mRS. fRIEDRICHSEN








I think PaPa LoLo's favorite part of the day was blowing bubbles!!




3 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the pictures. You are such a beautiful bride!! (Nich you look good too) hehehehe

The Young Family Inc. said...

WOW! You look gorgeous!

Kera said...

Seriously you are such beautiful bride. I just love Carras :) He is such a sweety.
Your pictures are great. Wish I would have been invited! ha ha. Well I guess you didn't know me then but I am still offended.