3.31.2007

cHRISTMAS 2005

MerrY ChRistMas!

We went on a Argosy cruise with nICH's parents to look at the lights on houses around Lake Union it was so much fun!

cHRISTMAS lights on Sailboats

dOWNTOWN sEATTLE



lOREN and cATHY


oUR first cHRISTMAS tREE

We went to a tree farm and cut it down ourselves!

In my mom's family it is tradition the day after tHANKSGIVING to go up the canyon and pick out the perfect cHRISTMAS tree, then we would go back to gRANDMAs for homemade chicken and dumpling soup! YUMM!! So this year I still got to hunt for my tree but without the chicken dumpling soup!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

so cute. I have pictures from our first Christmas too. I can't believe that we have been married for 5!!! You guys will be there before you know it.

The Young Family Inc. said...

I can't believe you are just walking out of my life... like that... gone. I am happy for you...sad for myself. I guess we'll always have blogging. (Tee hee!)